Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 57 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
New photographs of our Classrooms will be coming soon!
- Please find attached up to date information about the consent forms for the flu vaccinations taking place in School on Friday 4 December.
- Please find attached the latest attendance information from Derbyshire County Council
- Welcome back to School and also a big welcome to all the new families joining our School. We also say welcome to our two new members of Staff, Mrs Cope and Mr Bumby.
Latest School calendar Events
- Sapling Class Forest Schools02Oct2020
- Sapling Class Forest Schools09Oct2020
- Sapling Class Forest Schools16Oct2020
- End of Term 123Oct2020
- INSET Day - School closed to pupils23Oct2020