Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 59 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
Please remember to follow all Government Guidelines
School closes on Thursday 22 July and will re-open for the new School Year on Monday 6 September 2021
- The School closes for the summer break on Thursday 22 July. We hope you have a wonderful summer break!
- A transition day has been arranged for our Year 2 children on Thursday 1 July. Children should be dropped off at the Junior School at 9.00am and collected at 3.20pm.
- This is one of our busiest terms of the year. Please check the dates for your diary for up and coming events in School.
- A reminder that children need to be in School for 8.15am and collected from School at 5.15pm. Children should also bring a packed lunch and a spare set of clothing.
- PE for Acorn Class starts on Thursday 29 April and Forest Schools for Year 2 and PE for Year 1 children on Friday 30 April
Latest School calendar Events
There are currently no events.