Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 55 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
This is how our classrooms now look in lockdown and the content of each child's tray
- Please find attached Privacy Notice relating to Coronavirus Track and Trace.
- We are now at full capacity for re-opening on Monday 15 June under the current Derbyshire County Council safe re-opening guidance. We will keep you updated with any changes.
- School will re-open to Acorn and Sapling Classes along with Key Worker children.
- If you think you are eligible for Free School Meals please follow the information on the attached poster.
Latest School calendar Events
- Last Day of Term17Jul2020
- Inset Day - School Closed to Pupils20Jul2020
- Inset Day - School Closed to Pupils21Jul2020