Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 59 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
Please remember to follow all Government Guidelines
Welcome to our school website, we are happy to be back after a lovely half-term break
- This is one of our busiest terms of the year. Please keep an eye out for dates for your diary coming through our parent communication forum, Parenthub.
- School will be closed to pupils. Please check with school to see if wrap around care will be available to Junior School children.
- The School closes for the summer break on Thursday 22 July. We hope you have a wonderful summer break!
- Please keep up to date with all the latest information regarding Coronavirus Covid-19 and how it affects the School by accessing our Coronavirus page.
Latest School calendar Events
- School Closes for Half Term27May2022
School Closes for Half Term
- School reopens after half term break06Jun2022
- Inset Day24Jun2022
- End of the Summer Term21Jul2022
- Bank holiday in lieu of the queen's jubilee22Jul2022