Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 56 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
Bishop Jan visited Crich to consecrate the extension to Crich St Mary's Cemetery
- Please find attached letter from the Director of Public Health Derbyshire County Council
- Activities for you and your children over the Easter Break suggested by the COGs Group
- The School will be closed over the Easter break.
- Its great to have some good news to share at this difficult time - Miss Knowles has become engaged to be married. Her partner Jason proposed to her on Sunday and she said YES!!!
- There is a link attached to some information you may find useful to share with your child(ren) at home.
Latest School calendar Events
There are currently no events.