Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 57 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
New photographs of our Classrooms will be coming soon!
- If you have not already done so, can you please bring in your stubs and money for the Raffle. Our hampers are amazing and just in time for Christmas!
- Individual School photographs will be taken in School on Thursday. Acorn Class to come in their uniform and will change into their PE kit later in the day.
- Please note there will be no Forest School session for the Sapling Class on Friday.
- Welcome back to Term 2. We will keep you up to date with events taking place in School through our 'dates for your diary'.
- Please bring your Harvest Tins into School this week and we will donate these to the 'Crich Pantry'.
Latest School calendar Events
- Forest Schools - Sapling Classs27Nov2020
- Advent Day01Dec2020
- Flu Vaccinations taking place in School04Dec2020
- Forest Schools - Sapling Classs04Dec2020
- Christmas Dinner08Dec2020