Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 55 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
This is how our classrooms now look in lockdown and the content of each child's tray
- We hope you have a wonderful summer break and look forward to seeing you all back in School in September.
- Please read the end of year letter from Board of Governors
- Please read the attached letter
- Derbyshire County Council would like all Parents and Carers to complete a survey regarding transport to School.
- Please find attached Privacy Notice relating to Coronavirus Track and Trace.
Latest School calendar Events
- INSET DAY - School closed to pupils02Sep2020