Welcome to our site !
Crich Church of England Infant School is a small village school, you will find us on Bowns Hill in Crich. We are a voluntary controlled Church of England School. We are a co-educational day school funded by the local authority. The school was established in 1848.
We have 59 children on roll between the ages of 4 and 7 years. The children are organised into two classes
We value excellent relationships with parents/carers. Learning is a life-long experience and we value our partnership that we have with you in your child’s learning. We have an open door policy and parents/carers are welcome into school at any time. Many of our current parents/carers help with reading and classroom based activities.
We believe that by using a creative approach to the curriculum, all pupils can learn effectively through physical, visual and auditory approaches. We work very hard in school to make sure all pupils are included in their learning and there are lots of opportunities to discuss lessons, assess success and solve problems.
Please remember to follow all Government Guidelines
Don't forget to take part in the PTFA Easter Treasure Hunt - Maps available on the PTFA page
- School will be closed to pupils on these days. Wrap around care will be available to Junior School children.
- Monday 29 March is our Easter Activity Day. Please remember to bring a hard boiled egg!
- Following the Government Briefing on Monday 22 February, all Schools will open to all Pupils on Monday 8 March.
- Please keep up to date with all the latest information regarding Coronavirus Covid-19 and how it affects the School by accessing our Coronavirus page.
Latest School calendar Events
- Term 5 Begins19Apr2021
- May Day Holiday - School Closed to Pupils03May2021